Why Should I Purchase Travel Insurance?
You can't afford to travel without it!
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or even worse, force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, here are 5 common examples of what could go wrong. Incidentally, all are covered by a Travel Guard travel insurance policy:
- It's 10 p.m. and your family arrives at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been canceled. How do you get your family home?
- Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- Your spouse is involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you choose to cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in New York and your luggage doesn't. If it's lost, who will help you find it? If it's delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it's stolen, who will pay to replace it?
While many travelers think their health insurance, homeowners insurance or even credit card will provide adequate travel protection, that's simply not the case.
Why Travel Guard?
Not all travel insurance companies are the same!
When purchasing travel insurance, it's important you look closely at the coverages and services you'll receive. Here is a quick summary of what makes Travel Guard different than the competition:
- Broadest protection available - Travel Guard's policies include the broadest coverage you'll find in the industry. Bottom line: we cover more unforeseen reasons for trip cancellation, interruption and delay than any other travel insurance policy!
- Exceptional customer service - We take great pride in providing the high levels of service for which we've built our reputation. When you choose Travel Guard, you can expect:
- Policies to be issued within 24 hours of the application being received
- All phone calls answered within 30 seconds
- Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- A zero defect tolerance for customer satisfaction
- Fast, fair claims service - You won't find a faster, more accurate claims process than you will with Travel Guard. Our claims process standards include:
- All Claims reviewed by an experienced analyst within 24 hours
- Claims payment is finalized within 24 hours of receipt of final documentation
- 100% correct payments and calculations on all claims
- The "Fairness Principle" - all denied claims are sent to a mediator for review and the mediator's decision is honored.
- The best travel assistance service in the industry - Travel Guard provides its policyholders free 24-hour emergency travel assistance. Whether you need help finding medical care halfway around the world, making emergency arrangements to return home or obtaining an emergency cash advance, you can access our toll-free hotline from anywhere in the world, any time of day.
To order travel insurance for your child's trip,
simply click the Travel Guard banner below: